Fencing Technologies provides superior security and fencing systems (Electric Fencing, Security Fencing, Palisade Fencing and More…) for the security industry, serving the domestic, construction and corporate sectors. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of every client by offering outstanding customer service, increased flexibility and greater value, while improving operational efficiency. Our employees are distinguished by their functional and technical expertise combined with their hands-on experience, thereby ensuring that our clients receive the most effective and professional service.
As specialists in the security-fencing sector, Fencing Technologies is involved in every stage from client specific requirements to completion.
Fencing Technologies service South Africa as well as numerous other African Countries.
More about us:
As a passionate institution and one of the best in Gauteng the choice is obvious.
- Palisade fencing is one of most sought after first line of perimeter defence
- Palisade fencing is modular and has a good aesthetic appearance
- The advantages of palisade over other forms of perimeter walls or fencing are that it is almost impossible to climb or cut
- Properly installed Palisade fencing provides a physical barrier, palisade fencing is designed stop any possibility of an intruder hiding behind, giving you an un-obscured view of your property.
- Properly installed palisade fencing is impervious to the elements and is maintenance free.
Advantages Of An Electric fence:
- Easy installation on existing wall or fence, or as a stand-alone perimeter fence.
- Provides a physical barrier that delays the intrusion time.
- Provides an electric shock to intruders.
- Acts as a psychological barrier to deter intrusion attempts.
- Provides a higher level of detection capability to detect an intrusion attempt and set off the alarm which is then transmitted to the security personnel or company monitoring the site.
- Low maintenance costs.
- Easy to operate.
- Animals receive an electric shock and are deterred without activating the alarm. The animal learns not to come into contact with the fence
- Accidental human contact with the fence will provide an electric shock that will teach the person (who is not an intruder) not to tamper with the fence.
- The electric wires serve as a perimeter fence, alleviating the need to erect another conventional fence.
- Reduced cost of security personnel